WE CARE! Team
Building a life of caring doesn’t have to involve volunteering your time, attending meetings, or adding more things to your ever-growing to-do list. You build a life of caring out of the life you’re already living, the routine you already know, and the things that already make you happy. Let’s learn how to leverage your life to care for the people in it.
- How do you show others you care in your everyday life?
- What is your weekday routine?
- What is your weekend routine?
- Where are the people in your routines?
- How can you use your primary love language to show the people in your routines that you care?
Building stronger relationship with those we come in contact is the first step in community resilience. Today choose one way to step outside of yourself and show you care. By joining the WE CARE! Team we can build a community that we all want to live within.
Mission for today: look someone in the eyes and thank them!
Bonnie was inducted into the Order of the Sword & Shield National Honor Society at St. John’s University, New York City for her work in Business Resilience.
Bonnie is Past Chair of the Association of Contingency Planners where she served for 6 years.
She is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders and businesses to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- WE CARE! Team: Answer these 5 Questions to Build Better Relationships - February 14, 2019
- WE CARE! Team: Building a Better Tomorrow by Taking Actions Today. - February 13, 2019
- Sunday Morning Affairs - February 13, 2019